How to order
The q-JAYS Custom Molds are specially manufactured by our exclusive partner Bellman & Symfon. In order to get your bespoke q-JAYS Custom Molds you just need to follow our simple guide below.
1. First, make an impression of each ear canal
To ensure that your Custom Molds are a perfect fit, you’ll need to get an impression of each ear canal made. A local, authorized audiology specialist can undertake this, making the impressions using a soft silicone material; harmless to both you and your ears. The process takes about 10 minutes and is completely painless.
Please note, the cost of ear canal impressions is not included in the price of the q-JAYS Custom Molds.
2. Discount voucher; download or pick up to qualify for a 250SEK/$25 discount
In conjunction with Bellman & Symfon, JAYS is offering all q-JAYS customers a discount voucher of 250SEK/$25 when ordering q-JAYS Custom Molds from Bellman & Symfon. The voucher is available from authorized resellers as well as a downloadable PDF and can only be redeemed at Bellman & Symfon.
3. Order your Custom Molds from Bellman & Symfon
Complete your discount voucher and send it together with your ear canal impressions to Bellman & Symfon. When your impressions arrive technicians will set to work creating a ‘negative’ of the impression resulting in an exact-match ear canal mold. All molds are handmade, available in a choice of 8 different colors and are optimized specifically for your ears, delivering the best possible sound experience and fit.
- All Custom Molds come with a 3 month "perfect fit" warranty meaning they can be returned for minor adjustments during this period.
- All Custom Molds also come with a standard 24 month manufacturer’s warranty.
- You should allow approximately 3 weeks for your Custom Molds to arrive.
- Shipping and handling may vary depending on your location.
- Before placing your Custom Molds order, please contact Bellman & Symfon to determine exact cost and delivery lead times.